2013 Iberian Meeting
For the past 6 years Servas Portugal and Servas Spain have been holding the so-called Encontros Ibéricos de Servas alternating each year between the two countries. It has been a very rewarding experience, and this year it is Servas Portugals turn to organise it. Because of the success of this iniciative, we decided to extend the invitation to other Servas member countries. However, we will give priority to portuguese and spanish members.
Servas Portugal is happy to invite you to the Servas Iberian Meeting, taking place in the beautiful town of Alcacer do Sal, and surroundings, between the 26th and the 28th April 2013
If you are from another country than Spain or Portugal, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the registration form and payment procedures. Thank you!!!Accomodation: Herdade da Barrosinha
Date: April 26th, 27th and 28th, 2013Price per person : 98 €
26th April, friday:
- Check in (17 o'clock)
- Welcoming participants, with regional wine and cheese tasting
- Dinner: regional cuisine
- “Meeting each other” games and social activities.
- Boat trip (“Mil Andanças”) on the river Sado. Embark on the “Mil Andanças” boat at Troia harbour and exit towards the coast of Arrábida, watching the Fortress of Santiago de Outão, Figueirinha Beach, Galapagos and Galapinhos, Portinho. Then we enter the Sado estuary to observe the dolphins of Sado. Arrival at Troia.
- Lunch in Troia, Carrasqueira or Alcácer
- Tour in the town of Alcácer do Sal: Castle, Archaelogical Crypt, Archaelogical site of the Roman Forum, Church of St Mary of the Castle. The tour takes approximatly 3 hours.
- Dinner at the Herdade da Barrosinha, regional dish
- Typical folkloric dances exhibition, with description of the costumes and customs of the area
- Hiking the estate of Barrosinha, watching the wildlife. Visit to the Herdade's Winery (Adega)
- End of the Meeting
Price per person--- 98 €
- 2 nights with breakfast.
- Welcoming with cheese and wine tasting
- 3 meals
- Boat trip on the river Sado
- Typical folkloric dances performance by a “Rancho Folclórico”
- Hiking on the Herdade and visit to the “Adega” (Winery)
- Exclusivity of the Herdade da Barrosinha space during the whole event
- Other expenses not specified in the programme
Payments will be made to the Servas Portugal bank account, with indication of the name(s) of the partipant(s). Without the confirmation of bank transfer, enrollments will not be guaranteed
WELCOME TO PORTUGAL!!!!